MLB Podcasts Sports Sports Podcasts
The Bums of Summer Podcast: Cardinals & Rays Series
The Dodgers continue their great run winning 6 out of the last 7 games against two great teams named the Cardinals and Rays. Take a listen to our podcast below as we describe our love for the Dodgers who are now 67-50.
- Kershaw loses to end 15 game road streak, but not his fault.
- Ryu proves D-Man wrong going 7 seven strong innings to take the series in St. Louis 3-1.
- The Dodgers sweep the Rays.
- Friday nights come back! What a game. We obviously never had a doubt in our mind ; ). Let’s start from the eighth inning when the Dodgers scored 2 runs to make it 6-3 Rays. Then in the ninth, the Dodgers start with Mark Ellis tripling home a run. Then, Punto doubling home another run. Adrian Gonzalez does what he does best, which is be consistent and hits the tying double. The Rays walk Puig and Hariston hits a grounder to the pitcher who then throws the ball over the 2nd baseman in hopes to turn a double play. That scores Gonzalez and the rest is history. Dodgers win 7-6.
- Saturday was a clinic from Greinke as the Dodgers win another easy one.
- Sunday, Kershaw. Need I say more. With no help from the Dodgers defensively (4 errors), specifically Dee Gordon (3 errors alone), Kershaw still only manages to give up 1 earned run as Dodgers route the Rays 8-2.
We have won 36 out of our last 44 games which is 82% winning percentage. Amazing!