The Evolution of ‘Bro’
It’s time for us bros to take pause and reflect on all the wonderful ways the word bro has enriched our lives.
- brother: properly bro
- brogrammer: a loutish male computer programmer
- curlbro: a gym rat who focuses too much attention on his biceps
- bro-hug: an awkward hug between bros
- bro-step: dubstep for bros
- bromance: Romance between bros. Example: ‘It looks like there’s a bit of bromance between Ryan and Matt.
- ambrodextrous: A bro who can throw a shaka with his left or right hand.
- brahphet: The guy who thinks he knows everything.
- brobituary: A short description of an ex bro who went off and got married.
Terms and definitions taken from this amazing article, The rise of the portmanbro.
Share This Post: